bow-chika-wow-wow

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Changing

Over the past few weeks i have noticed a change in myself. I can't quite put my thumb on what it is that is changing, but there is something. I don't know if it is just me growing up, if the marriage is finally settling in, or if it's that i have buckled down and am taking school alot more serious. It's not a bad changing feeling, it's more of an accomplished feeling. I am really enjoying looking at my life through this changing or whatever it is i'm going through. I love my husband and i have been so much more appreciative of him and the things he does for me. My family is growing (meaning my mom is getting married) and i couldn't be more excited. I absoultly love going to school, it feels so good to know excatly what i want to do with my life, it makes it that much more enjoyable and exciting. Garrett is going to Culinary School and it's great he has finally decided to get his career started too. Life is great right now, i'm really enjoying this change.
“The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise”
-Alden Nowlan

4 comments:

Chelle! said...

Don't you just love that "accomplished feeling". It is a feeling that I thrive on.

Oh, I love that quote that you put at the end of your blog.

You are such a cutie!!! I am glad that you came to work with us!!

Natasia said...

Change can be a good thing. Just make sure that the two of you welcome change and can be happy with it. That's what's life is all about-learning how to grow together with all of lifes changes. My dad taught me that during my tough times. Just remember to do it. :)
love you guys.

¡Vieve! said...

I want to be wise! I'll work on that.

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Thats awesome... Its so nice when you realize whats important in life huh... Anyway it was really good to hear from you and I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well! You guys look awesome! Do you have baby plans anytime soon? I'm sure you get asked that all the time, but babies are my life so its usually what I'm thinking about! You guys look great keep in touch!

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones