bow-chika-wow-wow

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Open up and say, AHHHHH......

I thought i would let you all in on a little bit of what i have been going through lately in regards to school and such. I have finally decided nursing isn't for me. I have always "thought" i wanted to be a nurse, but after careful consideration i have truly decided on Dental Hygiene! I am so excited to get my career started. I have always been back and forth between dental and nursing. Recently a loved one was put in ICU with pneumonia and it was a lot for me to handle. I do well with blood and the medical procedures, it's the stress of knowing someones life is in my hands that scares the crap out of me. Also after losing my dad, death is a really hard thing for me to handle, and if anything ever happened on my watch, i am not sure i could handle that stress again...... So, after thinking long and hard, i decided i want to pursue my other career option, and become a Dental Hygienist. Maybe even go on to become a Dentist. I am starting a Dental Assisting program Monday the 6Th, and i couldn't be more excited! I figured Dental would be the next best thing to nursing because it still has that medical feel, and i am still helping someone out! So there you go! Keep your smiles bright, you maybe in my chair very soon!!!!

No comments:

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones