bow-chika-wow-wow

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SYTYCD!!

Here are some pictures and vids from the concert!!!
Be prepared, you are going to be very jealous!

Ash & I just waiting for the show to start!Ok, we got a little bored...... So you think you can DANCE!
Jessica & Will

Katee & Joshua, they are amazing together!

Freaking amazing! Top 2 guys! Joshua and Twitch!
The whole gang!
Mercy

This dance is so amazing! I absoultly love these two together! Sorry the sound isn't the greatest, i was recording with my little digital camera! The song is called Mercy, and the dance explains the rest! We were on the 23rd row on the floor!!! It was perfect!

1 comment:

Natasia said...

Hey hun! Your blog is so cute! I love it. And I am extremely jealous you got to go to So You Think You Can Dance- and by the way I did find a place that has wicked tickets but they are about $175 a ticket. I'd pay that though-I really want to see it. Love you

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones