bow-chika-wow-wow

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!


Yep! We are moving AGAIN!!! YAY!
NOT! I am really excited to where we are moving but, ugh.... packing again sucks really bad! Anywhoo, we are so so greatful and lucky to be moving into my in-laws old home in good ol SF! Its a beautiful "A" frame house by the old junior high school. Its way bigger then Garrett and I need, but it doesn't need to be sitting there all empty and alone..... right! haha! We are moving on the 18th, and can't be more excited!!!!!
P.S. We need a fridge, help keep your eyes open for a reasonable priced one, or if you know anyone that is selling one, PLEASE let me know! Thanks love ya'll!!

No comments:

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones