bow-chika-wow-wow

Monday, November 17, 2008

I would be better off HEADLESS!!!! :(

Ok. I have to blog about this beause it has been going on now for a couple weeks now! First it started with a little ear ache! Then it goes to my throat and my neck hurts to touch. Then just when i started feeling a little better, my ear ache gets even worse! Ok, then i start feelling completly well for like 2 days and yesterday my right ear started hurting AGAIN! Then last night my throat was so sore it hurt to drink a glass of milk. I took some medicine and slept through the night and woke up this morning with a plugged nose and an even more sore throat! My glands are swollen, my neck is sore and i can barely talk without sounding like im talking through my nose! UGH!!!! Oh and you are probably asking yourself, "why not go to the doctor?" Well i will tell you why! We don't have insurance until the beginning of December! Yep that just tops this all off, right! :(

2 comments:

B,R and L said...

ouch! sounds like strep...:( i would recommend getting a box of emergen-c and taking it four times a day. somehow that always works for me when i feel like i am getting sick! i hope you get feeling better :)

Chelle! said...

I am so sorry you are sick. But, I am glad that you came to work today. You always brighten my day. Side note...your laugh was delightfully low today.

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones