bow-chika-wow-wow

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

.::Little Rug Rat's MIni-Photo Contest::.

Hey Everyone! I am so excited to announce that i am doing my first Mini-Photo Contest!!! Perfect for all ages!! It will be held Friday, Jan. 30th & Saturday, Jan. 31st from 9am-3pm, at the castle above the Utah State Hospital in Provo!! I don't want to spoil everything right away, so check out my photography blog for more info on Entry Fee's, Prizes, and more Details!! Hurry up and book your session today, there are a limited amount of spots avaliable! You can call me to book your shoot or send me an email with the time and day that works best for you! : )
Thank you for all of your love and support! I couldn't do this without all of you!

pictureyouphotographyinc.blogspot.com

-Bre Curtis

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

No comments:

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones