bow-chika-wow-wow

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GOBBLE,GOBBLE,GOBBLE!!!!

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is already here! It seems like it was just barely Halloween, and now its Thanksgiving! AHHH! I guess i can't complain though, i mean come on, who doesn't like eating all day long until you feel like your going to barf! The best part is, even though you feel like you going to hurl, you still just keep on eating the entire day! hahaha! Oh well, thats tht best part! This year Garrett and I are going up to his parents new home in Highland for our Thanksgiving dinner! I am so excited to see everyone and just spend some good quality time with the Fam! We are going to try and stop at my moms on the way home and have dessert, YUMMY!!!! I can't wait! As for BLACK FRIDAY, Garrett and I aren't going to join in on the crazy day this year! As fun as it is watching all of the crazy moms, and dads do everything in thier power to get what they want for thier kids, we pretty much have all of our shopping done! YAY!! I am going to kind of miss watching the insane people this year but, we'll just wait until next year! Anyway, i hope you all have an amazing holiday, remember to eat your hearts out!!!!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am glad you had a great day!!

B & G

My photo
Garrett and i dated for 4 years before we got married, we thought we had experienced everything together. Little did we know, being married is even more of an experience! Just the thought of knowing, my best friend will be with me every waking moment, everytime i need some cheering up, and anytime i need a good laugh, is the best feeling ever! I love my husband with all my heart! I am truly the happiest i have ever been! Guess thats the latest thoughts on the Curtis family! We are happier then ever!

~Music makes the world go round~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones